The Demon Prince Goes to the Academy 254
Ellen shared everything that had happened to Harriet. An a?empt to kill Reinhardt's strange behavior, and the up to things.
Harriet was astonished that Ellen had seen with her own eyes the worm that manipulated people.
She said, “Do you really have love songs for people….”
“Are you in love?”
Ellendo Sonata nodded her head as if she had heard it for the fi rst ?me.
“That, so in the intes?nes of insects… uh, uh…” As Harriet tried to put through her mouth the explana?on she had heard from Chris?na, her complexion went pale. Harriet has a good brain, so he remembers a locust or a man?s' stomach full of thread.
It will remind you of the shape of the insect in great detail.
As she speaks, she takes damage herself.
"Anyway, there are bugs that control insects..."
“Is that also magic?”
“No, it’s just that…” "that's interes?ng."
There are worms that control insects.
It's a bizarre argument that there will be no bugs that control people if the law is added, but as long as it actually exists, it's not completely unconvincing.
The strands are alchemy, not black magic.
caught with Of course, it can't be black magic.
Black magic is used in alchemy. It could be black magic-based alchemy, so it was dif f i cult to see that it was completely irrelevant.
The fi rst clue, from Parasite, to what the hell is that magic?
can you know I'm not sure. But that's all we can do now.
"Let's go to Mister Mustrang."
Since it is s?ll at the student level, it may be unknown knowledge, so Ellen and Harriet decided to go see the teacher in charge.
Royal Class teachers are dedicated to I tend not to take responsibility. Concentrate on the protec?on and management of class members. In addi?on, it is composed of talented people who can take immediate ac?on in case of emergency.
You can do it if you give a lecture, but rather focus on managing the Royal Class.
They are pouring teachers So, the principals in the dormitory However, the homeroom teachers also live in the temple. Therefore, when accidents occur, they are o?en called to the dormitory even on weekends.
“You are a fun person.”
"okay?"
On the way to the life zone of faculty and staf f Sir Harriet speaks of Ms. Mustrang She rated it that way.
Although she is not an alchemist, Ms. Must Lang is long, she is also an advisor to the Magic Research Society. She would come from ?me to ?me to see the children studying and say a word or two.
she used to But she said that the research assignments were insane, so I was going to tell you She grieves for herself, too, and groans for hours next to her children.
And with a face wet with a sense of defeat He is an incompetent teacher.... He o?en wakes up lonely while self-helping.
She's Mr. Must Lang, whose self-esteem is ge?ng lower these days.
A?er visi?ng her faculty quarters complex inside her temple, Harriet went to her address of her teacher Must Lang and called her.
She and she said a specif i c purpose.
A bug that controls people, can you make such a thing with alchemy?
"Guys! You can't make something like that, eh!"
Ms. Must Lang, who was worried about her li?le one, was terrif i ed and grabbed Harriet and stretched.
Ellen seemed to know why she said that Harriet thought she had fun with Ms. Must Lang.
I don't know the details, but I came here because I was just curious.
Her life calmed down.
A?er ordering a drink at a nearby cafe, they sat around the cafe.
"A homunculus or a chimera that controls people... Why are you curious about that?"
Ms. Mustrang looked worried.
“Just. I think she heard something like that somewhere.”
“Is there such a thing?”
"Well... if there is such a thing, no ma?er what type of magic it is, it will fall under sobriety, and sobriety is literally forbidden.
Since it is an order, there is very li?le informa?on. I don't even know if it exists or not."
Even though she was a teacher, it was no dif f erent.
“S?ll… an insect capable of manipula?ng people.
S?ll, Ms. Must Lang knew the madness of her wizards be?er than her students. There are those whose pursuit of knowledge has turned into madness, and there are those who take a break from this week. There are more unknowns than known.
"I believe that you guys are not trying to make it, but I'm s?ll talking to the old woman, but you shouldn't touch it.
When, okay? Then we too It is dif f i cult to protect.” | "Of course not, Ellen here isn't even a magician."
“Yeah, but…” Ms. Must Lang was very naughty, and she seemed very concerned that her children might have strange thoughts. Ms. Must Lang looked at the expressions of Ellen and Harriet.
He looked at them both and smiled.
"It's fi ne. I don't know what you're worried about, but if there's someone like that, the Prohibi?on Hunters won't leave you alone."
gold hunter.
At that, Ellen and Harriet shook their heads.
It's because it's the fi rst ?me I've heard both of them.
“Are you the solitary hunter?”
"what is that?"
“Ah, well, it’s natural that you don’t know. There is nothing good to know…” Master Mustrang lowered his voice.
“Have you ever heard of the Magic Society?”
“Yes, I know there is such a thing.
yo. This."
Both Harriet and Eren knew that there were such groups, even if they didn't know them specif i cally.
“It is one of those magic socie?es, and they are hunters who hunt wizards who use gold spirits.”
“...Mr Mustrang. Don't pass on unclear informa?on to students."
Ellen and Harriet suddenly jumped from behind.
I looked back at the familiar voice I heard.
“Eh, Mr. Epinhauser?!”
As always, Epinha Uzer with a cold impression was looking down at the three of them si?ng around. As he was passing by, he was wearing comfortable clothes, not his usual Western clothes. Ellen and Herriot were looking at the casually dressed Epinhauser like a strange animal.
Of course, the clothes were dif f erent, but the a?tude was the same as usual.
Ms. Must Lang's face turned red as if caught in her pranks.
"Hey, there are hunters this week!"
However, the expression on his face is like that of a child who believes in urban legends.
In fact, the story of the sober hunter is more of a legend. Ms. Mustrang just likes to talk like this. The opposite of Epinhauser.
peel.
“…you have to be there.”
"....Yes?"
"S?ll, don't talk too much. It's a group that hasn't been properly iden?f i ed."
Ms. Epinhauser came to buy a drink, and she went away.
“….. surprisingly, you’re talking all the ?me.”
For Harriet, the experience of Epinhauser passing by and pretending to know him was a strange experience.
“Ha, ha ha… In fact, you don’t talk at all when you leave work other than to talk about work. I think today is the fi rst ?me this year…” Even to say that there is no af f ec?on is exaggerated, Epinhauser said that he did not talk privately with anyone except for business reasons.
It doesn't seem to share.
S?ll, the end of the year is near.
Hearing said that today was the fi rst ?me I spoke to him other than for work reasons.
It was a ?red expression.
If the construc?on is that thorough, rather maybe not?
Harriet thought so.
“Is it so great to be that sobriety hunter?”
At Ellen's ques?on, Ms. Mustrang was relieved.
sweat was shed “Well, well… I don’t know about it… Of course, it’s not as famous as the Black Order.”
IH “I heard that too.”
Harriet nodded his head.
“They are only doing bad things with magic.”
“They are like social evil.”
He used such harsh expressions, which is rare for a Mustang teacher. All magical socie?es are secret organiza?ons, and rumors about some known organiza?ons are nonsense.
Although exaggerated, the Black Order has one thing in common.
All of them are full of examples of harm done to the world. From the small assassina?on case to the large one, using a village as their laboratory. In fact, it is as if the wizard of a local lord tried to swallow the whole estate under the command of the Black Order.
Their purpose is unknown, but they are harming the world.
However, as with the Magic Society, the details of the hunters of this week and the Black Order were not revealed.
“Anyway, if you want to learn more about it here, you will have to meet someone who majored in alchemy rather than me.”
She pulled out her notepad and wrote her professor's address and name.
[Aaron Mede] It was a note wri?en like that.
“I am in charge of alchemy lectures at the Temple.
there is a teacher Since he lectures exclusively for high-level students, his skills are certain, so if this person doesn't know, there is probably no such spell. Since you are a lecturer, it is the weekend You won't be there."
An alchemist recommended by Mr. Mustrang. If so, knowledge would be suf f i cient. Normally, they would wait for a weekday to come, but now Ellen and Harriet were in a hurry.
Informa?on is urgent.
Harriet said urgently.
“What can I do if I go directly to my home address?”
"Ummm... I don't know if you'll meet me... but please don't be rude. He has a nice personality, but it's not polite to visit him on weekends. know?"
At Mister Mustrang's worried gaze, Ellen and Harriet nodded their heads.
“I am sure.”
“I may not be sure, but I'm sure I got my hands on it this week. Even if I didn't mean to lower it. If this fact becomes known, there will be no escape from the death penalty.”
Hearing Sarkegaar's report, I nodded. My private room in the Temple dormitory, Sarkegar, he gave me the informa?on he had found.
“The wizards are people who can do a lot in a short ?me. There's no need to run away."
The mansion of Aaron Mede, the professor of alchemy in the Temple, is not very large, but the site is spacious.
It is dif f i cult to say that the mansion itself is simple, but it is comparable to other mansions.
Rather, there are many facili?es in the basement.
have. To study the many forbidden secrets facili?es. I saw something like a worm wriggling before my eyes.
disgus?ng.
It looks similar to Yeonga, but it's black.
A sparrow came a?er some earthworm and I wondered if I was not Sarkegaar.
"This is what they planted in people and tried to kill me with someone else's hand..." | “It’s a homunculus.”
"Yeah, magical creatures, fortunately, the temple entrance doesn't seem to be able to pass through... but it's possible to jump through the air."
Dispels once when crossing the temple entrance. Homunculus is a creature made of magic, and the best way to deal with it is not a sword but a dispel.
But Sarkegar came into the air. This homunculus is s?ll alive because it has not been dispelled.
Aaron Mede, apart from trying to kill me, it's good for the world to die am. Perhaps the assassin of the day was not Aaron Mede himself, but controlled by this worm.
He would have been the vic?m.
A?er seeing what I no?ced, I must have decided to be cau?ous for now.
He is not a teacher belonging to the Orbis class. So he s?ll remains in the temple.
But he's too risky to kill me directly inside the temple.
So he was trying to kill me with someone else's hand outside the temple.
“What would you like to do? I myself You can deal with the degrada?on.”
For the fi rst ?me, Sarkegaar had just reported it, telling him not to use his own hands to fi nd out. If I hadn't said anything, Sarkegaar would have killed Aaron Mede immediately on the spot.
“I will go by myself.”
“Do you really need to? Jenna Elerys, using the hands of Loyar You can do it, though."
The pleural ef f usion was iden?f i ed.
So now you don't have to be afraid.
“No, I want to ask you a few ques?ons.
I have something.”
I found the guy who tried to kill me.
Killing is natural, but before that, I have a few ques?ons to ask.
I got up.
"Let's go. Sparrow."
Komentar
Posting Komentar